We've started - and in some cases finished - the following open source software projects. We're still converting things, so check back later....
- timelog, the tool we use for tracking hours.
- proclog, a log file processing package.
- cuecat, tools for reading and decoding the :CueCat bar code scanner.
- applets (or P(X), but most places don't like the ()'s in the name), a framework(?) for building desktop applets in Python.
- open is a command-line unix tool for opening files based on type. Most desktops have one, but some of us don't like desktops.
|Selection||File type icon||File name||Description||Size||Revision||Time||User|